Award Life Cycle
New in ORSP
- The new Subrecipient Commitment form replaces the Subaward Checklist and needs to be sent to subrecipients at time of proposal. Click here for more information and the new form.
- ORSP has implemented a new policy, effective September 1, 2015, that establishes an internal proposal submission deadline at 5 business days for administrative components and 2 business days for scientific elements prior to the sponsor deadline. Proposals that have not been submitted to ORSP by the 2 day deadline will not be accepted without prior approval.
- ORSP 5/2 deadline dates for major sponsor deadlines
- Documents due to ORSP at the 5/2 day internal deadline for proposal submission
- Policy Guidance
- ORSP updates the Endorsement Form, making it much shorter than the previous form, and eliminates the separate clinical trial Endorsement Form. Click here for the new form.